The Brighter Lights commenting policy
The following are not allowed:
- Discourtesy will not be tolerated.
- No class war. No race war. No holy war. No insults. No trolls.
- The targeted and systematic harassment of people has no place on this site.
- Spam -Examples include 1) comments posted in large quantities to promote a product or service, 2) the exact same comment posted repeatedly to disrupt a thread. 3) following users multiple times
- You may not impersonate others in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Direct threat of harm. This covers active threats of harm directed towards a specific person or defined group of individuals. Contact local authorities if you feel a crime has been committed or is imminent.
- Posting personally identifiable information - Examples of protected information: credit card number, home/work address, phone number, email address, social security number. Real name isn't currently covered.
- Inappropriate profile content.
- Graphic media containing violence and pornographic content are not allowed.
- Cutting and pasting large amounts of text covered by a copyright. (If you do cut and paste, include the source URL.) Do not post any other type of copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been pre-authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, social, art, media, and cultural issues. The 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material that may exist on this site is provided for under U.S. Copyright Law. In accordance with U.S. Code Title 17, Section 107, material on this site is distributed without profit to persons interested in such information for research and educational purposes. If you want to use any copyrighted material that may exist on this site for purposes that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Brighter Lights should be considered satire, unlike the MSM, which should be considered a farce.
Opinions expressed in the Comments section are the sole responsibility of the people who post those comments, and Brighter Lights accepts no responsibility for the content of those comments. Additionally, by submitting comments , you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website. By submitting comments to this site you agree to the above policy.
Professional correspondence can be sent to bill at pdlrmail dot us.